Harbor Freight Parking Lot Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Reaction score
They stole my subwofers also, Mounted inside my motorhome. Didnt get away tho :) They went to put more gas in it and the local cops got them, because of a 10.00 locking gas cap! There making big rocks into small ones, now :thumbsup:

oscaryu1

Reaction score
How do i know when my local harbor freight has a parking lot sale. I go to the one in saddleback,NJ

Last time I remember the cashier told us about it. That, or keep up with their little newspapers they send out. Usually says "Sale items" ect.

Explicit Error

Reaction score
Last time I remember the cashier told us about it. That, or keep up with their little newspapers they send out. Usually says "Sale items" ect.

I got the flyer and they have some great deals . But im looking to get an 11-13 hp engine sooner or later. and im waiting for the parkinglot sale but i guess its going on . Thanks

BigBlockRanger

Reaction score
So did they have the engines on sale at the other parking lot sales? We have one coming up in June and I am wondering if I should just wait it out.

SpyGuy

Hooligan
Reaction score
Go to their website and sign up for the email reminders. You do that, and they also send you special coupons for even more in-store savings.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Do you know exactly what dates in June they're gonna have the parking lot sale? I'm thinking of going to look for some stuff.

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
They stole my subwofers also, Mounted inside my motorhome. Didnt get away tho :) They went to put more gas in it and the local cops got them, because of a 10.00 locking gas cap! There making big rocks into small ones, now :thumbsup:

remember kids, crime doesnt pay!
lol

and yeah, i just went to HF on Tuesday to get a puller set for a stubborn 50-some year old pulley on a tiller, and i picked up a flier on the way out.
parking lot sale is June 12-14 here in the Detroit-Metro area, but clones werent mentioned in the paper.

im pretty much broke at the moment, so i wont be buying any clones.. not that i have a real use for them at the moment anyway.. cause im broke :roflol:

mattlepperd

Reaction score
Milwaukee Sidewalk sale is this weekend. Does Harbor freight have go cart parts?..or just the engines?

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Their wheels is about the closest you'll get to kart parts at the Parking Lot Sales, and even some of those suck. You may be able to score a blue engine for pretty cheap though.

kfosburg

Reaction score
There's a 20% off any one thing coupon for HF in all my new autoweek magazines. Originals only, no copies. Probably in other magazines as well, so keep an eye out for them. It would be worth spending a couple of bucks to pick up the magazine to save on a big ticket item.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.