• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Happy 423 day!

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
His hands started shaking,
His Big Block was breaking,
He popped up the bonnet and said,

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucile.
With 4 laps remaining, ahead of the field.
I’ve set some lap times, ran through some trap times,
This time there’s no shifting gear,

Speedster

Reaction score
His hands started shaking,
His Big Block was breaking,
He popped up the bonnet and said,

With 4 laps remaining, ahead of the field.
I’ve set some lap times, ran through some trap times,
This time there’s no shifting gear,

🤣 🤣🤣 You crack me up! 🤣🤣🤣 How long did it take you to come up with that? A twist on a great country song. I can't decide whether I am offended or not. 😂 Your profile thing says you're in the US, but with "bonnets" I don't know!

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
🤣 🤣🤣 You crack me up! 🤣🤣🤣 How long did it take you to come up with that? A twist on a great country song. I can't decide whether I am offended or not. 😂 Your profile thing says you're in the US, but with "bonnets" I don't know!
His lady parts are starting to show I think? Listen to Elvis Presley’s song “In The Ghetto” to know where he lives. And to think he gave up a successful and thriving career as a bar tender at a strip joint to hang out with us! :cry:

Last edited:

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I’m in the United States and my cars don’t wear bonnets or boots! We have hoods and deck lids!
I was going to say “hoodage” but I guess deck lid is two syllables could have worked. It never popped into my stream of consciousness so it was never a possibility.

Sticking with bonnet. ‘Twas an artistic choice.

Took me 2 minutes with 1 min 30 sec deciding between “bonnet” and “hoodage”

Not a huge Elvis Fan, but this cover is cool.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was a coach of the baseball team in the springtime. Back home, I tell people what I do for a living and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery. So, I guess I've changed some. Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much my wife is even going to recognize me, whenever it is that I get back to her. And how I'll ever be able to tell her about days like today. Ah, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. The man means nothing to me. It's just a name. But if... You know if going to Rumelle and finding him so that he can go home. If that earns me the right to get back to my wife, then that's my mission.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I'm a schoolteacher. I teach English composition... in this little town called Adley, Pennsylvania. The last eleven years, I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School. I was a coach of the baseball team in the springtime. Back home, I tell people what I do for a living and they think well, now that figures. But over here, it's a big, a big mystery. So, I guess I've changed some. Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much my wife is even going to recognize me, whenever it is that I get back to her. And how I'll ever be able to tell her about days like today. Ah, Ryan. I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care. The man means nothing to me. It's just a name. But if... You know if going to Rumelle and finding him so that he can go home. If that earns me the right to get back to my wife, then that's my mission.
:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
No trophy, no flowers, no flashbulbs, no wine
He's haunted by something he cannot define
Bowel-shaking earthquakes of doubt and remorse
Assail him, impale him with monster truck force