• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Happy 409 day!

Master Hack

Reaction score
Programming note:
I will not be available for the next big event, which is 413 day. The 413 wedge is worthy of recognition. So we need a voulenteer to make a proper post on that day. (Saturday)
l will have to leave the mountain top labratory for a few days, to go to our secret proving grounds, where the "franken buggy" will undergo several days of stress testing.
the only communications from the proving grounds is by secure microwave link to the mountain top. So l trust someone will step up and post a fitting tribute to this mighty powerplant.

panchothedog

Reaction score
Giddy up Giddy up 409. NO, that wasn't Purdy horrible, that was and still is BEAUTIFUL. If that song doesn't do something for you, then you don't have enough octane in your blood. I actually saw Hendrix live back in 67. It was a big venue out on the Santa Monica pier.I want to say the "Trip" but I think that was a nightclub up in Hollywood. Don't have any Hendrix music. Have a whole boxed set of the Beach Boys, including the one even better than 409. Little Duce Coup. I'm with Denny on the opinion of Brian Wilson. And I realized that I mixed up the carburation, transmission, and rear end right after I posted.