• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Happy 408 day!

Master Hack

Reaction score
If ya have an extra $20K under yer mattress, and need a quick 700 HP!

53547615300_80179998d0_osq_large.jpeg

so what is it? 408 or 415???

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score

Master Hack

Reaction score
Well, Excuse ME!
There is no 06/32 so not valid!

That mopar is neither a 408 or a 6.2 With a bore and stroke like that, Its BIG!
  • Bore 103.9 in.
  • Stroke 90.9 in.
But on the interest of 4XX month and the obvious price comparison, the effort to bring Denny back to reality is good enough!

panchothedog

Reaction score
Aside from ugly, the modern L S engines are pretty amazing. To get 700 hp from 400 naturally aspirated cubic inches would have been science fiction stuff a while back. On top of that, it would probably pass most EPA laws. That big block that Denny would build would be more horse power, but it would be a radical loping fast idling race gas monster. Great for the 1/4 mile. You could probably put the
L S engine in your street rod and run air conditioning.

jmaack

Reaction score
$20K is a fair amount, as 700HP.
You and Andy smoking crack there in Mayberry?
LMAO hardly. 700 and 20k. How many engines have you built?

I have a little over 400 horse 5.9 magnum and have maybe 7k in it. Oh this is with the factory no rebuild 46re with a shift kit.

Please dont post your opinions as facts.

Master Hack

Reaction score
20K is a fair amount, as 700HP.
You and Andy smoking crack there in Mayberry
WTF about that is "posting your opinion as facts"?
yer takin whatever ya got outta that outta context.
my spellin is gud, just axk the resta these klons!
Please dont post your opinions as facts
If yer taking this sh*t seriously you might be wound a little too tight? Maybe you need to lighten up?
l don't take this stuff serious at all. I'm here for a few laughs and l'll happlily take the clown label. If yer thinkin my spellin is serios atemts at spellin, then yer the one thats f**cked up.
That said l'm not interested in getting into a pissin match with ya.
Have a nice day.

jmaack

Reaction score
WTF about that is "posting your opinion as facts"?
yer takin whatever ya got outta that outta context.
my spellin is gud, just axk the resta these klons!

If yer taking this sh*t seriously you might be wound a little too tight? Maybe you need to lighten up?
l don't take this stuff serious at all. I'm here for a few laughs and l'll happlily take the clown label. If yer thinkin my spellin is serios atemts at spellin, then yer the one thats f**cked up.
That said l'm not interested in getting into a pissin match with ya.
Have a nice day.
But you were earlier. What happened?

jmaack

Reaction score
20k for 700 Is laughable. End of story.
You are a joke.

If you just post trash then why post? You just don't know what to say since you got called out.

The best part is you started a grammar thread and can't even spell.

panchothedog

Reaction score
So you've been here a little less than than 4 years and 10 months. So which is worse? Your math, your spelling, or your grammar. Oh, I forgot. You have two degrees. What are they in, anger and rudeness? I only went as far as the 10th grade. I'm not one of those lucky EDUCATED people. So I will take your label of
" Nut Swinger " as a compliment. Don't know what it means, and coming from someone as pissed off at the whole world ( you seem to be anyway ) as you are
I'm not going to lose much sleep over it. Maybe try breathing deeply or meditation. Life is better when you're not angry at everyone.

jmaack

Reaction score
So you've been here a little less than than 4 years and 10 months. So which is worse? Your math, your spelling, or your grammar. Oh, I forgot. You have two degrees. What are they in, anger and rudeness? I only went as far as the 10th grade. I'm not one of those lucky EDUCATED people. So I will take your label of
" Nut Swinger " as a compliment. Don't know what it means, and coming from someone as pissed off at the whole world ( you seem to be anyway ) as you are
I'm not going to lose much sleep over it. Maybe try breathing deeply or meditation. Life is better when you're not angry at everyone.
lmfao ok. don't cry. So you can math. Good job. Gopowersport are still thieves. I got you and your titty baby to correct me.

You and the rest are nut swinger's. What a ****ing joke. **** you and the rest who support theives.

Don't cry. It's OK.

Last edited:

jmaack

Reaction score
All this over an L, when I'm on my phone. This is a ****ing joke.

Fyi I prefer paper over plastic. You might want to learn what that phrase means.

jmaack

Reaction score
I am done here I don't know what you children keep on going for..

Last edited: