Grampa and his gang

panchothedog

Reaction score
Finallly got a chance to get out to the desert. Shown are all four of my karts and my mini bike. Here we are all gassed up and ready to put on our helmets.
From L to R . Youngest Granddaughter in a Yerf-Dog 30032, my Son in a
Tomberlin fire fox 620, Me ( Panchothedog ) on mini bike, mid Granddaughter in a Baja motor sports blaster 65, and oldest Granddaughter in a Manco Intruder.
Picture was taken by Daughter in law a few days after Christmas. And it goes without saying, A Good Time Was Had By All.
received_839486447084556.jpeg

panchothedog

Reaction score
Functional Artist, Denny, and Master Hack. Thank You all so much for the kind complements. Not so much the little one, but the two older Girls are easily as aggressive behind the wheel as their two older and much more experienced cousins, my grandsons. They are also big fans of Britney Force, NHRA top fuel champion for 2017 and 2022. Had to take advantage of being able to get a picture of all my stuff as well as help on how to post a picture on this forum.
As you may well know my skill level when it comes to technology is probably somewhere around a - 18. Fortunately I do a bit better with mechanical aptitude. At the moment the guns are kept for Hopefully Never Needed Home Defence.

panchothedog

Reaction score
I get a awful lot of enjoyment doing the wrenching on these. Some days it's almost like therapy. The kids do have a blast and with a steering wheel in their hands they can't be playing with their darn phones.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
2 things:
Thing 1: Outstanding job on the tall flags for every kart! Everyone should be doing that.
Thing 2: You're the only one with a front tire directly in your face, so front fender is absolutely required. I'm wondering if your available riding area has the kind of barf sand that would make front fenders on the karts a nice bonus thing to have for the drivers. One time with a big sheet of cornering sand in your eyes should be enough to consider a remedy.
Of course, a safety thing would accomplish a cure by itself............... Goggles for the eyes, Covid mask for the mouth and nose. Yeehah!

panchothedog

Reaction score
Full faced moto cross style helmets with goggles for all. Except on very smooth hard packed stretches Grampa usually doesn't get the bike going fast enough to throw up a lot of sand spray. Photo was taken by Daughter in law. Picture was posted with help from neighbor.

MTScott

Reaction score
Good looking happy family.

I guess I better keep building these things so everyone in the fam can have one. That looks like a hoot. I might be able to finish them all by the time I'm your age. :)

panchothedog

Reaction score
MTScott I guess that somewhat depends on how old you are. If you are young,
or even middle age then I hope it doesn't take you that long. I am rapidly sneaking up on my 75th birthday. And you know what. I still enjoy the heck out of these things. Took one out today around my neighborhood for some testing after some drive clutch modifications. It's great being able to offer each Grandkid their own ride. Makes for some side by side racing. Thank You for your compliment, I appreciate it.