Got stuck! In snow!!! In Canada!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Well here's a story about getting stuck in snow in Canada.

Around 5:30 pm MTNsled decided to go go karting after a snow storm mountain sleder didn't realise that go karts don't like snow.
After a few miles MTNSled hit some ice and slid off the road into the ditch.
Mtnsled didn't realise that ice could do that. After MTNSled woke up from being passed out in the ditch from the crash MTNSled had a hard time unstucking the go kart..
after MTNSled got unstuck he drove home...

But on the way home there was a moose on the loose and it was blocking the road..
MTNSleds brakes were all iced up. MTNSled crashed into the moose and made the moose mad...
Poor MTNSled got beat up by a moose.. after the moose was done beating poor MTNSled moose started to rape MTNSleder, MTNSled had enough so he got out a BB gun and started shooting the moose... Moose didn't like that so moose left MTN alone , so MTNSled drove home and wrote about it on the internet...

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
This thread is...

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Hey the moose stole my iPhone and gave it to a beaver that ate it...

Hellion

Reaction score
It don't matter. Your sail foam automatically backs up all such files to the iClod... I mean Big Brother.

Where's dem pics, fool?

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
I'll go beat those pictures out of icloud.. error I ment photo shop...

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
It don't matter. Your sail foam automatically backs up all such files to the iClod... I mean Big Brother.

Where's dem pics, fool?

that's not even true..
you can turn iCloud backups off if you want.
(ever seen the Pixel2 ad??.. 'never out of storage'?? I wonder how they do that *cough*cough* :D)

'sid

Hellion

Reaction score
that's not even true..
you can turn iCloud backups off if you want...

Stop trolling me Sid. See, you destroyed your own argument. :D

Of course it's true. The default setting is iClod backup... so 10 to 1 Sledder hasn't made the change.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Stop trolling me Sid. See, you destroyed your own argument. :D

Of course it's true. The default setting is iClod backup... so 10 to 1 Sledder hasn't made the change.

and you're still wrong.. default is OFF ;)
you will need to turn it on during initial setup by entering/creating an iCloud account and setting up backups to your needs.

once that's done .. yes it'll be on until you turn it off again.
sure.
And yes.. chances are you activated iCloud backups at one point for some reason. (even I did once... back in 2013 or so)

BUT it's a 5GB free plan only.. and once you uploaded more than 5GB it'll be off again (or you'll need to pay for more space)

I know I know ios blablabla android blablabla..

It's exactly the same crap in a different suit
stop making it a religion already.

One is just as crappy and spying on you as the other.

'sid

PS if you want a phone that's NOT spying on you buy an old symbian powered NOKIA! (I still have one in use)

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
you will need to turn it on during initial setup by entering/creating an iCloud account and setting up backups to your needs.

sure.
And yes.. chances are you activated iCloud backups at one point for some reason. (even I did once... back in 2013 or so)

BUT it's a 5GB free plan only.. and once you uploaded more than 5GB it'll be off again (or you'll need to pay for more space)

I know I know ios blablabla android blablabla..

It's exactly the same crap in a different suit
stop making it a religion already.

One is just as crappy and spying on you as the other.

'sid

PS if you want a phone that's NOT spying on you buy an old symbian powered NOKIA! (I still have one in use)

Your getting really off topic here :D :backtotopic:

Well I'm thinking of adding skis and chains so I stay on the road...

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
shush!..stay quiet while the adults are talking !
kids these days..

Also.. just as Hellion pointed out previously:
Pics or it didn't happen!

'sid

Hellion

Reaction score
But you said “you can turn iCloud backups off if you want” which by its very wording implies that it is otherwise ON. I realize English is like a second language to you, Sid. No worries mate. ;)

sure.

......(snipped for sanity)

I must’ve done sumting wong, because mine (an iPad) was set up that way without me doing anything. It makes sense anyway, since Apple would be further integrating you ‘into the machine’ by having you use the iClod and their services....$$$$$...profits!

I dunno. I could’ve been inebriated by some fine Bavarian ale...and clouded both my actions and memory of this sacred event...

Where’s those dadgum pics?

:useless:

anickode

Reaction score
Your getting really off topic here :D :backtotopic:

Well I'm thinking of adding skis and chains so I stay on the road...

A set of old snow machine skis ratchet strapped to the front wheels, and some tire chains or homemade studded tires (sheet metal screws and slime) would be a blast.

I've also seen ice chains made using a band of worn out roller chain, with screws run between the links, and wrapped around the circumference of a deflated tire... Then inflate the tire to lock it in place. Similar to installing a drift sleeve.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Yay!!!!!

Attachments

• 53D5D152-978D-459E-BD52-7E1947EB6E9A.jpg
    53D5D152-978D-459E-BD52-7E1947EB6E9A.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 12

Ebrownie

Reaction score
I was thinking that it would be cool to get a snowmobile track with small paddles, like 3/4" or so, then cut the track to 8 inches wide and however long so it wraps around the rear kart tires. Then deflate the tires like you said, and rivet or bolt the track into a loop with a door hinge or something... then slide the track over the tire and reinflate... the bumps on the bottom of the track would hold it onto the tire good.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
I was thinking that it would be cool to get a snowmobile track with small paddles, like 3/4" or so, then cut the track to 8 inches wide and however long so it wraps around the rear kart tires. Then deflate the tires like you said, and rivet or bolt the track into a loop with a door hinge or something... then slide the track over the tire and reinflate... the bumps on the bottom of the track would hold it onto the tire good.

The problem with that is I decided to put tire cleaners on my kart.. so I'd have to cut my tire cleaners off, I don't want to cut them off... Sounds fun though..

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Wait tire cleaners are useless...

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
You might get it, if you'd have taken your Adderall. How many days have you skipped your dosage? I see you've been sort of melting down a bit. Not good.

BTW: thanks for the 1 pic. :cheers2:

Still not getting it.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.