Got junk? Use it!

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
That looks more like a kid collector. They fall on it and spear themselves and you just clean them off in the morning! Come to things about it more like a law suit. Yea, definitely a law suit.

Functional Artist

Reaction score
Kool & creative "driveway blocker" :thumbsup:
...until your wife runs it over (& you get to buy her new tires) :mad2:
but then,
You can use it to catch the Amazon delivery truck (delivering her new tires) :devil2:
...& um...I guess you're just gonna have to keep it :innocent:
then, after a while
You'll have a collection of Amazon trucks, for yard art :2guns:

Master Hack

Reaction score
On this episode of Got Junk we explore the posibilities of what to do with a small gear motor. I was ready to toss it then the light came on. A mixing device! Lazy mans paint shaker! Martini shaker! the posibilities are unlimited!
here you can see the untapped potential in this new device. Investment opportunities available! Contact Egor here for information!

Master Hack

Reaction score
Of course! Bring it on! I make this junk with/for the grand brats just for fun and few laughs. I'll throw it away when they go home and get ready for another silly project.
No pride here! bring on yer junk!

Last edited:

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
On this episode of Got Junk we explore the posibilities of what to do with a small gear motor. I was ready to toss it then the light came on. A mixing device! Lazy mans paint shaker! Martini shaker! the posibilities are unlimited!
here you can see the untapped potential in this new device. Investment opportunities available! Contact Egor here for information!

And in one short month you have your paint cans shaken up for use!! :lolgoku: