IMG_20150314_200229.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20150314_200218.jpg
    IMG_20150314_200218.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 23

Hursty

VOX NIHILI
Reaction score
Nice! !:thumbup: I'm a little jealous. I was planing to go look at one today. Had a refresher class today. an when i got out and contacted the guy it was sold. :banghead:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
Is that what it is? I haven't had a chance to look around yet. Thanks for the heads up. Makes googlin easier..... :thumbsup:
I did some wheeling and dealing with a customers dirt bike. He wanted a go kart, cause he drove mine and was hooked on how fast it is. I found a DEAL (steal) of the day! A running 2 seat manco kart and this mini bike. I'm going to put the 212 on the kart, keep the 3.5 bns for the mini. I get/got the bike for free. Customer is only getting the kart..... :wai::cornut:
The seller wanted $200 for BOTH the kart and mini! I couldn't hook the trailer up fast enough.... :lolgoku:
Seller got a running but dilapidated 125cc dirt bike, customer gets a 212 powered kart, and I get another mini, for free..... :lolgoku: Everybody is happy..... And even with a banged up knee, I'm still :bannana::bannana::bannana::lolgoku:

wagx2

Reaction score
:stir: what you going to whip-up, something stock or mod, neighbor had something like that when I was young. I think he said it was a rupp or roof? at first glance I overlooked it cause Honda z50's where out then. and it was just plain jane!:rolleyes:

rocketkart

Reaction score

Seriously... and you quote Einstein!?!
tushay:cheers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.