GoPowerSports issues

ONE-EYE

Reaction score
So I've been waiting over a week on an engine and torque converter from GPS and haven't heard anything from them and the last message I got (order confirmation) is still saying awaiting order fulfilment. With my last order, they spelled my name wrong and didn't even include everything I ordered. Thought I'd give them another chance. Getting frustrated at this point. Considering cancelling my order and going thru someone else. Can anyone recommend a good place to order a quality engine from? Thanks

panchothedog

Reaction score
Did GPS say it was in stock? I haven't bought anything from them in about 6 months but in the year prior 3-2020 to 4 - 2021 I made a total of 27 orders from them. None were very fast ( 7-8 ) days from order to ship but always got exactly what I ordered. Have also used OMB warehouse on quite a few occasions and they are a lot faster.

jmaack

Reaction score
Screw gopowersports.

They want yourube views and nothing else.

ONE-EYE

Reaction score
Did GPS say it was in stock? I haven't bought anything from them in about 6 months but in the year prior 3-2020 to 4 - 2021 I made a total of 27 orders from them. None were very fast ( 7-8 ) days from order to ship but always got exactly what I ordered. Have also used OMB warehouse on quite a few occasions and they are a lot faster.
At the time I ordered, everything was in stock (Oct 22). I contacted them today (Nov 2) and they said they were out of torque converters and they were backed up on their engines. The guy told me it would probably be the beginning of next week before everything could be shipped. I'm trying to be patient and understanding but about 3 weeks for a basic engine and TAV is kinda nuts. EC Carburetors said they could have me a motor within 2-3 days of my order so at least I have a backup plan. I'm going to try and give em more time and see how it goes. Will be inspecting quality once it's here.

jmaack

Reaction score
bro you had like 2 bad things happen... walmart has things get screwed up all the time but you still go there(or costco, jewl osco, meyers, dollar general, family dollar, dollar tree ect
bro. Actually I don't. They had chance to make it right. They didn't. I gave my opinion. f off.

FlyFrog

Reaction score
bro. Actually I don't. They had chance to make it right. They didn't. I gave my opinion. f off.
ok, walmart and all that has the chance to make it right the last 10 years but they made it worse, how bout you give them a break lol, sometimes there are technical difficulties, sometimes they are waiting for somthing to be in stock but it doesnt get delivered to gps so they let you know, sometime mistakes are made, sometimes places arent perfect

Barîb

Reaction score
I’ve had similar issues with GPS but not with shipping. Probably my fault for buying a manual brake but that thing didn’t work at all. I can understand them having shipping difficulties as they are a smaller warehouse who custom makes some parts, but seriously some of the stuff they sell is garbage. I’d try BMI karts like they were saying. You could always go to harbor freight and pick up a predator 212 and a TC from Amazon or eBay, all that stuff is made in China anyways. Save yourself some time and money as well as it being less frustrating.

ONE-EYE

Reaction score
They finally got it shipped out to me. So far, everything seems to be good quality and everything I ordered was there down to the last bolt. They even took the time to offer a few pointers today before I started breaking it in. Shipping did take a bit long but now that it's here, I'm pretty happy with it.

panchothedog

Reaction score
I live in California. I don't know how much national news you folks watch, but there are 100 freighters sitting of off Low Angeles harbor waiting to get into port to get unloaded. Guess where most of those ships are from ? The same place most of the parts we buy for our karts are made, CHINA. Shipping and getting stuff is not what it was. There are a lot of problems in the supply chain for everything right now and unfortunately it is probably going to take quite a long time to get better. Be patient or be ready to get frustrated.