gokartgalaxy out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludo

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I ordered azusa wheels and brakes 4 days ago , and have no answer nor confirmation to my emails..
should I start paypal dispute? what is going on?
 

ludo

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
no , this is an automatic paypal basket , so payment is done , but gokartgalaxy did no confirmation
someone had any contact with them recently? 4 days is not normal
 

ludo

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
today got a paypal refund , 1 week after order. Not 1 word of communication. no explanation. No apologise...
congrats gokartgalaxy... such respect towards costumers
 

christeeezy

Custom User Title
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali grown.
That's odd. I ordered a sprocket and hub from them last Monday, and got my package Friday. So they obviously aren't out of business.

Though, like you, I did not receive any confirmation email or anything.
 

TeamCheap

New member
Messages
258
Reaction score
2
Location
Southeast michigan
did you see this on their site ???

6. Question: I placed an order and received no confirmation of that order. Why not?

Answer: Because when you pay with Paypal, both parties in the transaction receive an email with all the details of the transaction. That email serves as confirmation of your order. This is all explained on the "Ordering & Legal Info" page.
 

ludo

New member
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
yes sure , that's not the first time I order with paypal basket ... btw I just ordered from mfg , same procedure , directly paypal. I was contacted right away for availability of some products. Very professional.
maybe gokartgalaxy is not making the effort of even answering when they are out of stock ... but I'm making the effort to write this feedback as a compensation for the week lost in my project
 

ghostdog

New member
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
I placed two orders and the first one came in pretty quick. The second one had some back ordered parts, unknown to me at the time, so i waited and waited before calling.

Their prices are lower on quite a few parts but I would rather pay a higher price for in-stock stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top