Gocart building

Alan6770

Reaction score
I've got a old disabled persons cart/buggy and want to ask will this be adequate for a first gocart frame project and also any tips or advice please on the forthcoming build... thanks..

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
do you have some basic tools to work with? And at least a little bit of cash? a good marketplace yard kart would probably be the best starting place. It’s near Christmas and prices on the junker yard karts are dropping by the minute.

Alan6770

Reaction score
do you have some basic tools to work with? And at least a little bit of cash? a good marketplace yard kart would probably be the best starting place. It’s near Christmas and prices on the junker yard karts are dropping by the minute.
Yeah I've been looking at them loads coming up for sale but as usual always out of my area the ones I can afford but I'm not deterred..and yes I have basic tools but no welder which is a must have..
So looking at doing a 2microvave transformer build to keep my project cart purchase budget at the right amount..lol..

Warthog

Reaction score
Yeah I've been looking at them loads coming up for sale but as usual always out of my area the ones I can afford but I'm not deterred..and yes I have basic tools but no welder which is a must have..
So looking at doing a 2microvave transformer build to keep my project cart purchase budget at the right amount..lol..
I bought one of these. Seems to work well. Had a welder buddy check it out and liked it. Make sure you get the head gear too.