Go-Zilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

noley99

Reaction score
Here it is. My friend has named it "Go-Zilla" because of the way it looks with the engine on it. Oh yeah, it's a 16hp 2 cyl BS 656cc.

Last edited:

noley99

Reaction score
Sorry again guys!:oops:

I finally have a pic for you.... I think.

Attachments

• Gozilla.jpg
    Gozilla.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 126

noley99

Reaction score
It worked so here are some more. The last few are with the the new tires and rims and the gas tank and seat in place. So far I have around $350 into it.

My son has decided he likes it without the fenders, so do I. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• gozilla 2.jpg
    gozilla 2.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Gozilla 3.jpg
    Gozilla 3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Gozilla 4.jpg
    Gozilla 4.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 98

noley99

Reaction score
Here's one with the engine in place. I'm taking it to my fathers shop the second week of April to rebuild so it's kind of rough.

Attachments

• Gozilla 5.jpg
    Gozilla 5.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 97

noley99

Reaction score
Yes, I got a conduit/EMT bender from a buddy of mine that owns an electrical co. It worked perfectly. It took some time to figure out the angles but once we got those down it went pretty quick.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
I didn't know there were that high HP 2 strokes... DANG!

That thing is gonna do wheelies! :D

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
damn look at that flywheel that thing is goin to mooooooooovvvve

OOOOHHHHH! Is that what it is? I thought is was a chocolate cake sideways! :ack2: :arf:

Noley, it's looks like you gotta do something with that flywheel man. Or maybe it's just how it looks in the picture.

noley99

Reaction score
OOOOHHHHH! Is that what it is? I thought is was a chocolate cake sideways! :ack2: :arf:

Noley, it's looks like you gotta do something with that flywheel man. Or maybe it's just how it looks in the picture.

Yeah, it looks a bit rough right now. The engine has been sitting for about 18 years but believe it or not I got it to fire off after a little cleaning. I took the starter off and freed it up with a little elec motor cleaner now it works perfectly. It has decent compression but I'm still going to go through the engine and probably tweek it a bit. My Dad has a machine shop back home and I'm heading down there the second week of April to take care of that.

noley99

Reaction score
Got the pedals and the dual 6" drum brakes mocked up tonight. Still have some brackets to make for the brake cables.

Attachments

• Gozilla 6.jpg
    Gozilla 6.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Gozilla 7.jpg
    Gozilla 7.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Gozilla 8.jpg
    Gozilla 8.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 36

noley99

Reaction score
Here's some better pics taken outside. Also adding some pics of the redesigned adjustable pedals.

Let me know what you guys think of the header design. I'm also thinking of coming straight back with two pipes.

The next pics will be of the engine rebuild and paint. I'm heading south to get that done.

Attachments

• 000_0819.jpg
    000_0819.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 000_0820.jpg
    000_0820.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 000_0826.jpg
    000_0826.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.