go kart wont start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajagokart

Reaction score
help someone!
i just got my uni breather filter and air filter and #105 main jet today!
k so i put the breather filter on and the air filter and i give it a test run and it starts and runs for like 30 seconds then dies and im like k put the new jet in
so i do that and it does the same thing!
i swap out everything back to factory and it doesnt even start now!

bajagokart

Reaction score
i figured so
basically it was running barely with my new air filter and breather filter cause it wasnt getting enough gas lol
so i tried to get that jet in and turns out its too F**king small an wont thread so i put the old jet back in and now it wont fricken start!
im guessing its stripped and theres crap in it

fowler

Reaction score
if it funs for 30 secs then it is not spark pugs or compression so it must be the cabortor

my thoery is the fuel line is blocked so u can run it on the fuel in the carb and thats all
last theory simple but worth saying . Oil

bajagokart

Reaction score
k so i found out that when i stripped my main jet trying to replace it a bunch of crap got in it FML! that would explain why there was gas in the carb but it wasnt getting mixed with air at all! new jet is on the order, hopefully that will solve my problem!

bajagokart

Reaction score
k i almost got it to fire on that stock jet brendonv was right and there was an air leak on the carb's bowl because a little piece of the gasket was hanging out! anyways im gunna try and get that jet in there tonight and hopefully it'll work!

Status
Not open for further replies.