Go-Kart parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

South Kart3377

Kart designer
Reaction score
I am switching engines and transmissions, and would like to sell some of my old parts.
Here is a list of what parts I have available:

Picture 1. Walbro LMT Carburetor, this carburetor came off a Briggs 17.5 lawn mower. It has had its choke removed for performance and Anti-Fire Nut. $13.00

Picture 2. Briggs and Stratton Ignition Coil, came off a model 19 (8HP), this coil is good, but does need the plug connecter bent to fit your spark plug. $1.00

Picture 3. Briggs and Stratton Ignition Coil, this Coil came off a 17.5HP Lawn mower. The boot locks on to the spark plug with a click sound. $3.00

Picture 4. Briggs and Stratton Flo-Jet Carburetor, the top half was rebuilt a couple months ago, the bottom needs to be cleaned. $20.00

Picture 5. Briggs and Stratton Connecting Rod part number 390401. $1.00

Picture 6. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Camshaft (used) $10.00

Picture 7. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 (ball bearing on pto side) Crankshaft (used) $15.00

Picture 8. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Head (Used) $3.00

Pictures 9/10 Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Block, this block is Kool-Bore with bushing on flywheel side. It needs to be honed to over size due to Vertical lines. $20.00

Picture 11. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Sidecover works with ball bearing crankshaft. $7.00

Picture12. Briggs 17.5HP Flywheel, Cast Iron with Plastic Fins. 10.00

Pictures 13/14. Comet 40 Series Driver, has been taken apart cleaned, lubricated, then put back together. $90.00

Picture 15. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Carburetor needs top half rebuilt, main nozzle threads restored and adjustment screw replaced. Does not have choke. $7.00

SOLD Picture 16. Live axle with pillow block bearings, 4-bolt sprocket hub and band brake. $13.00 SOLD

I will give any diy go karter this deal The 8hp block, Coil, Flo-jet carb, con rod, cam, crankshaft, head, sidecover and 40 driver for $155.00
If any one would like the whole lot its $160.00
Pictures 11-16 will be on the next post.
Hopefully we can do some business. I will edit this post as each item sells. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED ON ANY OF THESE.
I NEED THESE PARTS TO SELL, I WILL NOT REFUSE ANY DECENT OFFERS!!!!

PM me if interested
South Kart

Attachments

• go-kart parts for sale 001 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 001 copy.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 7
  • go-kart parts for sale 002 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 002 copy.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 8
  • go-kart parts for sale 003 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 003 copy.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 7
  • go-kart parts for sale 004 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 004 copy.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 10
  • go-kart parts for sale 005 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 005 copy.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 8
  • go-kart parts for sale 010 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 010 copy.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 8
  • go-kart parts for sale 009 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 009 copy.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 7
  • go-kart parts for sale 008 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 008 copy.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 5
  • go-kart parts for sale 007 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 007 copy.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
  • go-kart parts for sale 006.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 006.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 6

South Kart3377

Kart designer
Reaction score
Pictures 11-16

Attachments

• go-kart parts for sale 011 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 011 copy.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 2
  • go-kart parts for sale 012 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 012 copy.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 4
  • go-kart parts for sale 013 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 013 copy.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 6
  • go-kart parts for sale 014 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 014 copy.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
  • go-kart parts for sale 015 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 015 copy.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 6
  • go-kart parts for sale 016 copy.jpg
    go-kart parts for sale 016 copy.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
For what it's worth- The carb solenoid is an "Anti-afterfire Solenoid" and is simply a 12v fuel shutoff. When you turn off the ignition, the solenoid snaps the needle shut, thus ensuring that no more fuel is drawn into the engine as it spins to a stop. Blame the emissions gods for this, as I have yet to see a case of dieseling in an engine without one... On the other hand, no unburnt fuel is being shot out the exhaust. If you have one of these and do not wish to feed it 12v, or it's defective and you don't want to buy another one, you can replace it with a standard bowl nut, OR file the needle short.

Unless I somehow missed something HUGE, I would not call it an "adjustable main". It's either on or off. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I very strongly doubt it.

South Kart3377

Kart designer
Reaction score
For what it's worth- The carb solenoid is an "Anti-afterfire Solenoid" and is simply a 12v fuel shutoff. When you turn off the ignition, the solenoid snaps the needle shut, thus ensuring that no more fuel is drawn into the engine as it spins to a stop. Blame the emissions gods for this, as I have yet to see a case of dieseling in an engine without one... On the other hand, no unburnt fuel is being shot out the exhaust. If you have one of these and do not wish to feed it 12v, or it's defective and you don't want to buy another one, you can replace it with a standard bowl nut, OR file the needle short.

Unless I somehow missed something HUGE, I would not call it an "adjustable main". It's either on or off. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I very strongly doubt it.

Okay, I lowered the price.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
When conected to 12v it goes up and down about 1,000 times a minute.
It shouldn't. It is a simple on/off solenoid. If it oscillates, there is something wrong with either the solenoid itself, or the signal going to it. Perhaps someone made an error and connected it to the AC lighting circuit.
I drilled out the jet so when 12v is conected the main jet goes from size 65 drill bit to size 67 drill bit.
You may have drilled the jet larger, but it had nothing to do with the anti-afterfire solenoid, nor does that make it adjustable.

If you can prove my information to be incorrect, please do, But I have never heard of what you are claiming. On the other hand, I DO have a Briggs with that carb- with the anti-afterfire solenoid.

South Kart3377

Kart designer
Reaction score
It shouldn't. It is a simple on/off solenoid. If it oscillates, there is something wrong with either the solenoid itself, or the signal going to it. Perhaps someone made an error and connected it to the AC lighting circuit.

You may have drilled the jet larger, but it had nothing to do with the anti-afterfire solenoid, nor does that make it adjustable.

If you can prove my information to be incorrect, please do, But I have never heard of what you are claiming. On the other hand, I DO have a Briggs with that carb- with the anti-afterfire solenoid.

Edited, Also lowered prices I NEED THESE PARTS TO SELL! I WILL NOT REFUSE ANY DECENT OFFERS!!!!

South Kart3377

Kart designer
Reaction score
what are they now scince you lowered them
I changed the 1st post to show the new prices.

But here they are any way

I am switching engines and transmissions, and would like to sell some of my old parts.
Here is a list of what parts I have available:

Picture 1. Walbro LMT Carburetor, this carburetor came off a Briggs 17.5 lawn mower. It has had its choke removed for performance and Anti-Fire Nut. $13.00

Picture 2. Briggs and Stratton Ignition Coil, came off a model 19 (8HP), this coil is good, but does need the plug connecter bent to fit your spark plug. $1.00

Picture 3. Briggs and Stratton Ignition Coil, this Coil came off a 17.5HP Lawn mower. The boot locks on to the spark plug with a click sound. $3.00

Picture 4. Briggs and Stratton Flo-Jet Carburetor, the top half was rebuilt a couple months ago, the bottom needs to be cleaned. $20.00

Picture 5. Briggs and Stratton Connecting Rod part number 390401. $1.00

Picture 6. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Camshaft (used) $10.00

Picture 7. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 (ball bearing on pto side) Crankshaft (used) $15.00

Picture 8. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Head (Used) $3.00

Pictures 9/10 Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Block, this block is Kool-Bore with bushing on flywheel side. It needs to be honed to over size due to Vertical lines. $20.00

Picture 11. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Sidecover works with ball bearing crankshaft. $7.00

Picture12. Briggs 17.5HP Flywheel, Cast Iron with Plastic Fins. 10.00

Pictures 13/14. Comet 40 Series Driver, has been taken apart cleaned, lubricated, then put back together. $90.00

Picture 15. Briggs and Stratton Model 19 Carburetor needs top half rebuilt, main nozzle threads restored and adjustment screw replaced. Does not have choke. $7.00

I will give any diy go karter this deal The 8hp block, Coil, Flo-jet carb, con rod, cam, crankshaft, head, sidecover and 40 driver for $155.00
If any one would like the whole lot its $160.00

Status
Not open for further replies.