Go Kart Model Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

akitchell

New member
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Just purchased this go kart off CL for $50. After stripping through 5 layers of paint, I found that it said yerf dog. Does anyone know the model? Is it a 3020? I read about steering issues. Does anyone have a suggestion of a good thread that covers fixes, with pictures?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0651.JPG
    IMG_0651.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 12

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,204
Reaction score
4,185
It does look like a Model 3020 Yerf, sans the full roll cage (victory!). More photos would help with a positive ID.

I haven't heard of any steering issues with a bone-stock Yerf Dog. It's only after contact with people who should have known better, your basic, run-of-the-mill suburban half-wit and forum FR "experts" that a formerly serviceable kart starts to morph into a problem child of the go kart world. These karts are well-built and engineered from the factory...

Looks like some fancy flood lights added to the half cage. Another bonus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top