Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
I dont know whether this has been mentioned before, but i thought it would be a good idea.
the gallery could have different sectiones, like engines, drivetrain, complete projects ect. and it may help inspire some people,
just a thought :idea2:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for the comment..

Yeah I was looking at our gallery function as it stands and it's no good. i think there's some option I need to tweak. next week's project, tonight is HALLOWEEN!

knbrpair

Reaction score
i would also like to see a gallery, but with some extra features were people can upload photos of their go karts mini bikes and choppers

Rickracer

RM250 Race Kart Driver
Reaction score
I'd suggest for folks to use Photobucket. Pretty much everybody on another forum I'm on uses it, and we have no problems there. :cool:

anderkart

Reaction score
I always use Photobucket to post thread pics here but the gallery didnt seem to accept offsite hosting. I tried pasting both the Img. code and the direct link into the window but it wouldnt accept either, so I had to upload pics directly from my computer.

whaleit

Reaction score
seems it would help

sounds great....new to this so maybe I am missing something...but when searching for info AND pictures of examples of "options" available to do something...have to go through many posts to find just one picture. would be great when suggestion to do some upgrade you can go to a section and see uploaded pictures of how others have done that specific fix or upgrade.

anderkart

Reaction score
Either I'm missing something or we've got a problem with the photo Gallery link.

When I click on the Community link, It takes me to my own album but I cant seem to find the Gallery link to view everyone's albums like I used to.

See if the photo Gallery opens for you. If its still working let me know what I'm doing wrong here.

anderkart

Reaction score
Yeah but I coulda swore I used to be able to view everyone's gallery pics through the Community link.
Having a profile gallery link is really cool but we should still have an easy way to view all the gallery pics.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
Yeah i remember that to you would click and it would be by user name.. that would be easyer.

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
what i think would be good, a way to see everyones albums, but so you can also add pics to an album, so lets say i created an album named "drivetrain" and put some pics of my axle and jackshaft, lets say, freakboy could come along and add another setup. this would help noobs, and others. it would also be cool if when you upload a pic, it asks you to assign it to an album. then you could get loads of pics, without having to scan through threads.
just an idea.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah anderkart, i thought the same thing. I noticed this a few weeks ago but then didn't follow up on it. I'll see if i can figure it out this week. Just got home from xmas travel today! whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.