• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Galaxy s3 or iphone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendelrk

redneck engineer
Reaction score
So my phone decided to execute itself today, i prefer the android os. i only like ios on my ipod. im getting the s3 from metropcs tommorow, which phone do you guys think is better?

Fallenleopard

Reaction score
really depends what you want to do with it, personally i prefer android because i like the freedom i feel when using the OS.
The iPhone i think is more for users who like controlled simplified settings.

The specs on the Samsung are a lot better in my view.
It really depends what you want to use it for, if you just want to take photos and call people with ease then iPhone (not saying the Samsung wont do this) but if you like freedom and customizing your phone then go the S3

fowler

Reaction score
I went with the I phone for the reasons fallen stated

It's as simple as dirt to use
Accessorys and help is easy to find and cheap (except apple help and accessorys)

It's good for browsing the net and apple doesn't force u to use fackin bing
Which is probs the worst search engine ever

FatCat

2 stroke Addict!
Reaction score
I've got an iphone. Works great for me. The phone part itself sucks but the web browsing, eBay, CL, amazon etc it's gonna be hard to beat the iPhone. I'm terrible with computers but it's very user friendly. I bet they're all nice products. Go to the store and play with each for a half hour. I'm sure it comes down to which one is best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.