funder wheels kart FREE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder1968

Reaction score
sorry....my pickup transmission just let go yesterday in the snow. don't know yet if i'm going to have it rebuilt or just get a used one.

builder bob

Reaction score
oh that's no fun. after you get it fixed or replace would you drive it part way?

spyder1968

Reaction score
i'm laid off right now and the rebuild is going to be a bit expensive so i'm just using my car for now. it may be a while before i get back to work and can afford to have the tranny fixed. sorry for the inconvenience.

beansdaddy78

Reaction score
hey guys, not sure if its an option for you but i have heard of several people using greyhound bus as a form of shipment. supposedly they put them under the bus in those storage compartments.

I have no idea what the cost myself, but i have heard its in the range of $100 give or take some ;)

Skeleton

Reaction score
I am in need of the drive sprocket that goes on the rear wheel. The part the belt goes around. If its available please allow me the opportunity to purchase. Thank you Sir. Cameron

spyder1968

Reaction score
sorry...been busy. working 12 hrs a day. i just wanted to give this kart away to someone who could actually use it ( even if only for parts) i do not wish to ship it. if someone is willing to come pick it up........let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.