full suspension go kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocko

Reaction score
this winter ill be starting a full suspension go kart and pay for the parts with my christmas money around 700.00. im not sure if it enough but i think it will be.and now that i have a dril; press i can build alot of the parts for it.

i can make spindles
ime going to use the steering part off of a car

all im proboly gonna have to buy is the engine shocks steering wheel brakes wheels axle
:D

rocko

Reaction score
motor cycle engine

has any one ever used one of these for a cart:confused: and i wanted to know whats a good price for a crashed one:confused: please help me because im not sure if i want to use one.so if i dont i want this enginehttp://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-16-HP-SIDE-SHAFT-GAS-ENGINE-MOWER-GO-KART-TILLER_W0QQitemZ270161883993QQihZ017QQcategoryZ79670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

also i know its not the best clutch to use on a off road go kart but is it possible to use a cent clutch and use a jack shaft to climb smaller hills or is it not worth the try :confused:

2or3wheels

Reaction score
Looks like a good motor for the price, Get a torque converter if your udject allows. Build most and when you know how much money you have buy what you need.

jeff_man

Reaction score
if you don't really want to spend that much money you could use like a jackshaft set up that will give pretty good torque

Status
Not open for further replies.