Fuel & Air Cooling Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denny

Canned Monster
Messages
11,994
Reaction score
8,506
Location
Mayberry, Indiana
Guys, I already knew the answer to the icing problem, I just didn't figure you guys did. I also fixed it by snapping the camshaft in the engine just after the cam gear. :censored: :mad2: In fact that is one of my next projects to find a new cam shaft. :mad2:

Denny
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
94
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Guys, I already knew the answer to the icing problem, I just didn't figure you guys did. I also fixed it by snapping the camshaft in the engine just after the cam gear. :censored: :mad2: In fact that is one of my next projects to find a new cam shaft. :mad2:

Denny

No thanks for sharing! I Did not realize I even knew the answer till you brought it up. I am an AC repair guy and suddenly it just all made sense. COOL!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top