Franken Buggy action Video

Master Hack

Reaction score
Frank failed his first major event since Revision 853B on the drive axles/suspension, last winter.
The torque converter sheared off the studs and pulled the engine side cover off, spraying hot oil everywhere in the process.
Plans for revision 854A are underway now.
Enjoy the video from my afternoon in the hammock, consuming adult beverages!

In other exciting action, here it is back on the trailer waiting to go home!
D75_4155 copy.jpeg

Last edited:

Master Hack

Reaction score
I’m surprised that dodge was able to pull all that weight.
Ha, It pulls like nutin to it. Out pulls the Sh*trolet thats in the shop with a spun bearing!
Pictures of the damage would have been nice
You one of dem that slows way down when driving by an accident, looking for blood, gore and guts?
Ain't much to see but an oil mess.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Ha, It pulls like nutin to it. Out pulls the Sh*trolet thats in the shop with a spun bearing!

You one of dem that slows way down when driving by an accident, looking for blood, gore and guts?
Ain't much to see but an oil mess.
Nope, they come to me! I’m a security guard in a hospital. It’s a lot different than being a mechanic for the last 40 years!

Master Hack

Reaction score
I've heard that of the new ones. I was talking classics. Are they that bad to?
The classics are OK in my book. Just so dissapointing that they can't build cars and trucks that last. It started going downhill in 1987, for me.
List of failed GM crap available on request.

Sadly, if l need another vehicle in the future, it will most likley be German or Japanese.
l have good vehicles that should last as long as l do. Barring a disaster, l don't plan on buying another vehicle, ever.

Speedster

Reaction score
The classics are OK in my book. Just so dissapointing that they can't build cars and trucks that last. It started going downhill in 1987, for me.
List of failed GM crap available on request.

Sadly, if l need another vehicle in the future, it will most likley be German or Japanese.
l have good vehicles that should last as long as l do. Barring a disaster, l don't plan on buying another vehicle, ever.
"I wish a Ford and a Chevy would still last ten years like they should"-In the words of Merle Haggard.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
No, they don’t give out these kind. Ahhh, wait that don’t sound right. My Dr. prescribes my meds. I only take them when I want to stay alive.