• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

found a strange old car ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
found this mint car in the woods gonna make it my daily driver what do you guys think?

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
You gotta lay off that Smirnoff stuff... It's clouding your judgement. What to do with that thing? Let Mother Nature keep doing what she's already doing!!!

Can't see much in the pics other than the grille... Kind of resembles a '76 Honda Civic a buddy of mine once had.

Bluethunder3320

Reaction score
next time i go out there ill bring some gas. im pretty sure thats all it needs. i havent checked the oil yet but it was last changed in 1973 so its probably still good. the only thing wrong with it from what i can see is a little dent in the roof, but my buddy works at a body shop and he said itll buff out no problem.

devino246

Official DIYGK Chem Nerd
Reaction score
well its not running at the moment

its pretty far in the woods so it would be very difficult to move unless we took it apart piece by piece which would take forever

You don't say?

Have fun breaking bolts!

wouldn't it be worth getting to scrap

I don't think there's any solid steel left to scrap. If they threw that into a furnace, it'd end up floating to the top as slag.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
wouldn't it be worth getting to scrap

Maybe not in your area... But I see $3-450 worth.

well its not running at the moment, i just cant figure out whats wrong with it, :mad2:

its pretty far in the woods so it would be very difficult to move unless we took it apart piece by piece which would take forever

Strip off the "precious" metals, no sense lettin it waste away when you can get a few $$$ off it. In my humble opinion...

fowler

Reaction score
yep it looks to be rolled a few times and the underside is smashed to hell

its a fairly common thing to do here
8 blokes buy a $300 car then get smashed take the car into the bush and drive it hard
till either all the wheels fall off or the engine blows

if all the wheels break off then u brick it and leave it

HaM551

Reaction score
yep it looks to be rolled a few times and the underside is smashed to hell

its a fairly common thing to do here
8 blokes buy a $300 car then get smashed take the car into the bush and drive it hard
till either all the wheels fall off or the engine blows

if all the wheels break off then u brick it and leave it

8 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.