Ford go kart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford go kart

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I think I came about a ford go kart I'm interested in knowing what its worth
 

Attachments

  • 15289239680561069769399.jpg
    15289239680561069769399.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 27
  • received_10216692096038487.jpg
    received_10216692096038487.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1528924014376489603239.jpg
    1528924014376489603239.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1528923989908214577173.jpg
    1528923989908214577173.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 36

anickode

Active member
Messages
2,296
Reaction score
75
Location
S.E. Michigan
The Henry Ford is a museum.

It's full of all sorts of things that weren't made by Ford.

That's like assuming that all the books in a presidential library were written by that president, despite the fact that they have the authors' names printed on them.

Plus, that go kart is absolutely nothing like yours, apart from the fact that it is a go kart.
 

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
It's a Clark.
Even if FM stood for Ford Motors, it doesn't mean anything other than maybe somebody used a Ford bolt on their spindle.
 

mckutzy

Well-known member
Messages
8,353
Reaction score
110
Location
bc, canada
Great intro posts... Will go along ways here...
As long as you don't pull a PAFR....

Try figuring that one out....
 

jandj

Active member
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
28
Location
Williamsburg, Va
I couldn't figure it out either.
I spent my entire working career as a mechanic and worked on many a Ford, from flatheads to modern, Pintos to Dump trucks and never saw a "FM" bolt.
I did see a few with "FoMoCo" in a circle on them but no "FM" bolt.
Initials are usually for the company that made the bolts, not the end user.
Besides, if it stood for "ford notors dumbass", it should say "fnd" on it.
As it relates to this thread, I think FNG is more appropriate.
 

Kansaskart

New member
Messages
452
Reaction score
9
To be fair, it is Ford blue. Not nearly as authentic as my Ford 3 wheeler though. Lol.
 

Attachments

  • 20180607_075746.jpg
    20180607_075746.jpg
    634 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top