• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

"For you beginners...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

KartFab

Reaction score
You can also make wooden or pvc ones because you dont have to weld and it is cheap. Cheapest and easiest is always the best way because cheap cheap cheap easy easy easy, now now now. Anyone that disagrees with me is wrong. I seen people on youtube doing it, and you all are picking on me for just trying to achieve my wildest dreams with $25. Cant anyone just agree with me for once instead of telling me that im wrong or I cant do it? Freaking people are so rude on here and all im lookin for is people to say that its ok to do because my prefrontal cortex is not really up to speed yet. this is a diy forum and im diying the best I can with what I got. Also what is the max speed you can go I wanan go like may be 50-60 mph and yall are saying it cant do it but i dont seemy clutch smokin so you all dont know what ur talkin bout. you all are just a bunch of fun haters that wont let me experience life! You just sit on youc romputer all day and im out working hard getting stuff done.

-Future Darwin Award Acceptance Speech

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I thought the expert set-up was a rolling chassis w/ 4 wheels, no seat, no throttle cable (hand operated is best), no brakes (that's what feet are for), and steering by Body English.

What gives?

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Put the Harbor Freight tires in the oven. It allows then to handle 58MPH.

Status
Not open for further replies.