First of all, Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy

Reaction score
I have lurked around this forum for months and with all the great posts and re-posts, You have motivated me to build a Go Kart of my own. I always wanted to build one and my dad always told me next summer. Well im 38 years old now and my kids have been asking me to build one so Im not putting it off another day.

I picked up a go kart out of my local classifieds. I have just started to sort it all out. My dad is finally on board with the project too...He picked us up a HF 6.5 (Guilt=Engine). I will be posting the build in that section and I hope to get some great input and ideas.

Thanks again.

sideways

Unfinished projects king.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

I look forward to seeing your project, as you have probably figured the 6.5HP clone engine is very popular. What kind of go kart have you bought? Make a project thread in the "Photo Gallery & Project Log" and post some photos. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Hayden

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Good deal man, I'm glad you're working on this project. We'll do out best to help you out at any step should you have questions.

Randy

Reaction score
Blaz,
My family has always been independent business owner and I look forward to working with you on my project. The website for your company is a little hard to shop from being that I do most of internet shopping in the middle of the night. Anyway what's the best way to solicit help/ parts from you? I would like to compile a parts list and have you quote it for me. I am also wondering if I should rebuild my TC or freshen it up. What is the best way to set this up? PM? email? Website? Let me know.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Just email me here: chris@gokartsoftexas.com feel free to send me any questions or pictures and I'll do my best to answer them for you and get you whatever price quotes you might need.

We do ship parts but its so new to us it hasn't warranted setting up an online store but we're willing to reply to anything you send at night during the next day. Ordering is just calling up the shop speaking with any of us and we'll be able to take down info and send some stuff over to ya.

Thanks for the consideration, as far as parts versus different sites and not trying to solicit a sale from you directly we're very competitive and if I do quote you anything and you can find it lower on another site send me a link, I'd like to know how they beat us. :p

Don't think I'm on here to sell things, it doesn't hurt but mainly I have a bit of spare time right now and its really fun seeing what people are building across the nation or even in different countries what they end up doing with what parts they are forced to work with due to shipping prices and availability.

metalthrashinman

Reaction score
Blaz, got the sprocket you sent me FAST! Hooked it up and was exactly as you described.

If this was ebay, I would give you positive feedback with an A+ rating, and tell everyone to trust this seller!!!

Thanks again!:cheers2:

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Good to hear man, thanks. Feel free to tell us if it has the desired applications on your thread regarding your beast of a converted Manco.

Status
Not open for further replies.