• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Fight Night

Betting

• MacGregor

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • MayWeather

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
Place your bets even though it pointless :D

Disclaimer!! Theres no money if your persons win :(

KartFab

Reaction score
Mayweather will win and it will be the same old boring huggy defensive crap that ruins boxing. Yawn.

MacGregor could beat him easy in UFC but mayweather has the upper hand defensively speaking.

If Mayweather doesnt get knocked out within the first 4 rounds, he will win. I think Mayweather is worried about getting KTFO and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy though. Now these dudes do look buff, but i just cant get over the fact that they are so tiny. Tiny fighters that could kick my butt, but tiny doesn't come with a lot of serious knock out potential in boxing. 150 pounds.... come on now, thats not much at all.

I could be wrong, because, i was thinking Hillary was going to win the elections.

Panhead5496

Reaction score
On second thought, I don't understand why Mayweather wants to do this. The best case scenario is he wins, which most people expect him to do anyway. Beating MacGregor wouldn't be that special, since he is UFC, not boxing. If Mayweather loses, then not only will he ruin his perfect record, he will lose to someone who's no even a boxer...

MacGregor has it better going for him...he wins, he beats the best boxer ever, in his first boxing match. Losing to him wouldn't be that bad, since he's not even a boxer.

All seems crazy to me lol

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
I'd put money on Mayweather, but I also put money on Hillary. So....?

Too bad I will be at work and we aren't showing the fight.

esfoder

Concrete Head
Reaction score
On second thought, I don't understand why Mayweather wants to do this. The best case scenario is he wins, which most people expect him to do anyway. Beating MacGregor wouldn't be that special, since he is UFC, not boxing. If Mayweather loses, then not only will he ruin his perfect record, he will lose to someone who's no even a boxer...

MacGregor has it better going for him...he wins, he beats the best boxer ever, in his first boxing match. Losing to him wouldn't be that bad, since he's not even a boxer.

All seems crazy to me lol

He's doing it for the money. If Mac can hit mayweather he got a good chance. Also if Mac doesn't have a better gas tank than a 40 year old which he might not it's going to be another mayweather run fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.