Facebook Marketplace score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

courts94s

Noob
Reaction score
Does everyone know about the Facebook Marketplaces!?!? I'm starting to find more deals on there, than Craigslist. Check out this sweet little Go Kart I'm picking up next week!
These simple one seaters are my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Yeah I sell some of my stuff on there and have found some goodies. Craigslist sucks after you go to the marketplace.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Got a Manco steering wheel and possibly pedals, ( those are more generic).

Actually, looking again, although it's hard to tell for sure, I believe those front wheels are original Mancos.

courts94s

Noob
Reaction score
Got a Manco steering wheel and possibly pedals, ( those are more generic).

The little side rail looks like a Bird, but the back is closed in, so I don't know... but the pedals and wheel are definitely aftermarket. It looks like it might have had a scrub brake on it, and they tried adding a break (and gas) pedal. I'll take some better pictures when I get it.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Whatever it is, it looks like it's worth $50.

courts94s

Noob
Reaction score
It's a Manco... or it was before they got creative with the rear end.
They just used a straight 3/4 round bar, and welded the rear wheels directly to it. I'll be cutting the this axel off.

courts94s

Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could figure out what model it is, so I can try to get it back to as close to factory as possible.

courts94s

Noob
Reaction score
What heckofan engine do you have there? Pocketbike? LOL

It's a weight. I'm using it to push down the trash in the garbage can.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

The front right axle is bent. And there's a slight sag at the middle of the frame. I might rebuild the frame.

courts94s

Noob
Reaction score
Well, I searched all over the interwebs and can't find any Manco like this one. Go Power Sports has a section with a whole bunch of owners manuals and none were like this. It must be an early model... or so generic that only one sold. I can tell from where the rear of the frame and the engine plate was cut, that it was a one wheel pull set up. With the bend in the front axle, sag in the frame, and deep cuts on the rear, I've decided to rebuild the frame to same measurements. I'm haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards keeping it a one wheel pull setup. ...but all this has to wait for the wheelbarrow Go Kart to get finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.