Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun78

New member
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Reno, Nevada
I have a Yamaha KT100, can I run it with just a exhaust header or do I need a exhaust pipe to? If I use a can type exhaust, what is the best kind/type?
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
An exhaust header has exhaust pipe at the end..... The stock canister type exhaust would be sufficient, but limits your capacity to make hp.
 

BirdFanatic

New member
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
7
Location
Jonesboro Arkansas
An exhaust header has exhaust pipe at the end..... The stock canister type exhaust would be sufficient, but limits your capacity to make hp.

The Correct pipe would be the best rlv makes good ones .I have a RLV A3 expansion chamber pipe with springs and header on ebay .
The correct rlv pipe makes anywhere from 4-6 hp
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
The Correct pipe would be the best rlv makes good ones .I have a RLV A3 expansion chamber pipe with springs and header on ebay .
The correct rlv pipe makes anywhere from 4-6 hp

Really ?....A one month vacation....but....how can this be viewed as anything but offering your merchandise for sale OUTSIDE of the "For Sale" thread?????

Refresh my memory....your little hiatus was for?????

Or perhaps someone should refresh yours.....:surrender:

BTW: IIRC this is twice...since you came back....
 

BirdFanatic

New member
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
7
Location
Jonesboro Arkansas
Really ?....A one month vacation....but....how can this be viewed as anything but offering your merchandise for sale OUTSIDE of the "For Sale" thread?????

Refresh my memory....your little hiatus was for?????

Or perhaps someone should refresh yours.....:surrender:

BTW: IIRC this is twice...since you came back....

Again hair must be aflame because you are so quick to point things out calm down.No i talked to him sent him a message it's a heads up to send me another pm if he is interested (after i posted pics). If i was selling the headline would be I AM SELLING ... Now if you look back at my comment do you see anything that says that . :2guns: Now back to topic because u insist on finding any way to get me kicked out Keep looking . :backtotopic:(Shaun ) If your interested i have sent you a msg and posted pic's for you if your looking for the correct pipe .Plz ask questions over messages not over the forum base in less in the for sale or trade topic.Just a heads up just in case you do not know all ready .
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
:iagree:....I errr...errr....PM....didn't....(crayfish....crayfish...).....whatever....what happens in PM's....stays in PM's....posts have to be taken at face value....merely pointing out a rule infraction in black and white...(two actually) .....(this thread and another) .....what you do about it or the mods do is non of my business....

But if you continue to skirt the rules....I will continue to point that out....

My best advice.....don't make it personal...just stop breaking the rules....but....whatever....:surrender::backtotopic:
 

BirdFanatic

New member
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
7
Location
Jonesboro Arkansas
:iagree:....I errr...errr....PM....didn't....(crayfish....crayfish...).....whatever....what happens in PM's....stays in PM's....posts have to be taken at face value....merely pointing out a rule infraction in black and white...(two actually) .....(this thread and another) .....what you do about it or the mods do is non of my business....

But if you continue to skirt the rules....I will continue to point that out....

My best advice.....don't make it personal...just stop breaking the rules....but....whatever....:surrender::backtotopic:

You can say you have something without selling it can you not mr black and white . If it comes across to you like im trying to sell it then maybe i worded it wrong and should have put i have the item your looking for send me a pm ect (would that still be selling it or just letting him know im ready to part with it ? ).Gotta make things understandable not just for my self but for everyone helps if your talking straight to them . :surrender:
 

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
71
Location
White Settlement Texas
Yeah....I have a cat....and I talk about him on this forum.....BUT!!!! I'm not selling him....and for DAGUMMN sure don't have him listed for sale on Craigslist....nor would I mention that outside of a "For Sale" thread....it would seem you would be a little more cautious about such things...but....it's not you...its the rest of the world....right?
 

landuse

Moderator
Staff member
Messages
18,799
Reaction score
602
Location
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Guys! This is ridiculous. Doug....everybody offers parts to peple if they need it outside the for sale section. It just depends on how it is worded.

Bird, the OP was not asking for stuff. If you do want to sell people stuff, just mention in you post that you have something and he should PM you if he wants it

Cam was not blatantly selling his item here. If he was he would have given a link to it or the listing number. That would have been out of line. Cam, i suggest that you put everythig that you are selling into the for sale section, and then if someone comes around looking for something you can point them to look there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top