Engine plates for larger engines (8hp+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanotorious

Winchmaster 5000
Messages
2,088
Reaction score
103
Location
New River, AZ
Well guys, necessity sure is the mother right? When 13HP engines became my most popular sale I realized I had to have a legit weldable engine plate for them and I couldn't find anything online for that footprint. I still can't. So I paid my waterjet guy draw time and materials and he made some sweet plates for me. I can sell to you for all of your builds for $40 plus shipping.

I can do the plates in 1/4" or 3/16" steel and aluminum too. The standard measurement is 11.25" x 6.75" with four 7/16" x 13/16" slotted holes for the engine bolts. The width of the slotted holes are centered at 94.5mm.

I may be able to have small adjustments made to the dimensions, just ask.
 

Attachments

  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 14
  • plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 18

rmm727

New member
Messages
621
Reaction score
9
Location
Brookville, PA
Guys with waterjets never seem to have a good price. Plus you had pay for drawing time. Which really shouldn't have taken longer than 5 mins based on your sketch. There is a local steel shop with a plasma and they have ok prices. I say ok cause they have $400k hi-def plasma. Does real nice work though. I save money cause I can do my own cad drawing. Haven't tried sending them g-code yet. Might not be similar enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top