E Z load ramp for the junk yard dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Retired for the grandkids
Reaction score
Used a couple of 8' 2x6s. Fastened a 5 1/2" piece of 1x2s on the bottom at the top of each one to keep them from sliding. I can easily pick up the front of the kart and roll it up or down. There is a large vacant parking lot at a closed factory nearby. I will be able to see how the dog handles on corners. :auto:

Attachments

• IMG_0269.jpg
    IMG_0269.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 8

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
If you cannot pick one end up, then another and slide that kart into the back of your grocery getter without the use of all that lumber no less, then I must confiscate your kart...

...and that new-to-you Harley Davidson 'murdersickle'. You're too old for all this grandpa. It happens to us all though, dear friend. :eek:

:D

Goat

Retired for the grandkids
Reaction score
If you cannot pick one end up, then another and slide that kart into the back of your grocery getter without the use of all that lumber no less, then I must confiscate your kart...

...and that new-to-you Harley Davidson 'murdersickle'. You're too old for all this grandpa. It happens to us all though, dear friend. :eek:

:lolgoku: I could ,but it would scratch up the shiny paint on the plastic bumper cover.:idea2:

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

You are right but I only ride it to church on sundays.:wai:

Bbqjoe

Banned
Reaction score
IYou're too old for all this grandpa. It happens to us all though, dear friend. :eek:

You're a cold hearted bastidge you are!

Texan

Senor Member
Reaction score

Hellion

Reaction score
You're a cold hearted bastidge you are!

Oh, shut yer pie hole! We all love Goat--he fits in well here. :cheers2:

Love these. Just used a couple to cover/protect my engine bay as I had to literally lay in/on it to change an Oil Pressure Sensor buried in rear of the block on Chevy Tahoe... Had a camo one but one the dogs fell in love it and it became hers.

Heh heh, dogs are funny. I too have a blanket, the big 72" one, black on grey. I got it folded over and on the sedan's back seat protecting old leather. Turns my back seat or fairly tidy trunk into a pickup bed on occasion. :thumbsup:

You could also use that ramp as a jump to get some big air

You barrel of monkey nuts! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrkKlv0qX0k

Hellion

Reaction score
Amen, Joe. That video looks like it was conducted under the influence of a keg or two....

I was thinking of something more like this on the back of the grocery getter... :rolleyes:

You sure? That looks like a whole lot of FAIL, not getting some 'big air' like you said before. :huh:

Yeeeeup. Monkey Nuts. That's your new nick.

MTNSleder

😈 Snake ƘƖԼԼЄ&
Reaction score
"Monkey Nut's" Its perfect!!

Now I can sign my name like sid... :D

'Monkey Nut's

Status
Not open for further replies.