Simonwwfc
New member
Hi guys newbie from sunny Buckinghamshire in uk
I'm 46 so bit late in life doing first build
I fitted a 16t centrifugal clutch costing around £30 brand new with a 118 chain 219 pitch along with 77 tooth sprocket now when I start the engine it will tick over and all of a sudden it makes a funny noise the clutch bites and rear wheels spin ? If I stop the wheels spinning by hand all of a sudden again clutch bits makes funny noise and off the wheels go again ? Now Im pretty sure the chain isn't to tight and both clutch and sprocket are alinghed correctly any ideas ? I'm using a brand new lifan 170f 7.0 hp engine
I'm 46 so bit late in life doing first build
I fitted a 16t centrifugal clutch costing around £30 brand new with a 118 chain 219 pitch along with 77 tooth sprocket now when I start the engine it will tick over and all of a sudden it makes a funny noise the clutch bites and rear wheels spin ? If I stop the wheels spinning by hand all of a sudden again clutch bits makes funny noise and off the wheels go again ? Now Im pretty sure the chain isn't to tight and both clutch and sprocket are alinghed correctly any ideas ? I'm using a brand new lifan 170f 7.0 hp engine