Does Anyone Have A Picture Of A New One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokarttimmy

Member
Messages
167
Reaction score
14
Location
Pittsburgh,Pa.
12901087_1311052902243228_713165442370224148_o - Copy.jpg After a thorough search of this forum, I found out that my "new" kart is not a Manco, but actually a Ken Bar Streaker. Does anyone have a picture of a new one? Just curious....Thanks for any info.
 

gokarttimmy

Member
Messages
167
Reaction score
14
Location
Pittsburgh,Pa.
Thanks-but I have Googled it a hundred times and all I get are the dune buggy-lookin' things. This is,apparently, a rare model. Somewhere there had to be an ad for this particular kart, whether from Western Auto or Tractor Supply,etc.,etc. I have seen quite a few of the 2 seaters and some with different frame designs-but only one has popped up with the same design as mine-someone in this forum.
 

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
94
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
Every time I search for that kart I end up with neked people at college football game Pics.
 

Bryant

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Every time I search for that kart I end up with neked people at college football game Pics.

If it was Asian girls and Crimson Tide football, not too bad ^___^

In all seriousness....... Google is the king and comes up with the most "hits" but try other engines like Bing and such. Also leave out the "streaker" and you may get a better source.

Bryant
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top