DIYGK Member Map

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess our free member map has run its course. If anyone can think of another member map type site, let me know

It's a pity that we cannot even view the map with all the existing pins now. I will do some investigation, but it looks like our map is lost unless we get a paid subscription plan.

Zeemaps have always been free, but they have changed their policy in the last year. Sorry everyone

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
OK. So I emailed the support team at Zeemaps asking WTF I can do to sort this problem out. I asked if they were maybe able to give me a KML of all the points so that I could use them in the Google version. They then got back to me and said that they have put us on the exempt list, so we can use our map again!!!! Yaaaay!!!

So you are all able to go ahead and post a location if you are a noob, or haven't done it yet. I haven't tested out the adding function yet, but you can get to the map just fine

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=338213

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Was kind of crappy of them to change their terms of service without at least alerting us (like Photobucket), but glad they made an exception for us.