DIYGK Member Map

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
When people are putting their locations on the map, please do not move other people pins around the map. I just had to fix mine as well as 5 other members who were hanging out in the ocean.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
Then somebody is obviously being a pantload, and deliberately doing it. Is there no way to lock it? Probably somebody that got banned for being a twit, and has no concept of maturity.

OzFab

Reaction score
Then somebody is obviously being a pantload, and deliberately doing it. Is there no way to lock it? Probably somebody that got banned for being a twit, and has no concept of maturity.

You can lock your map with upto three keys:

Admin key to make changes to the map,
Member key for your group members to add markers to the map, and
Viewer key to allow users read-only access to entry details.

Leave viewer key empty if you wish anyone to see details of entries on your map.

Check Private Map if you want to unlock the map with a key before they can see any map entry.

Remember to specify a contact email for your map so we can inform you of your keys in case you forget them.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I have fixed up everyones markers as well as I could. Please just check that you are in the right place.

I have set the security on the map, so hopefully things will work out OK now. Let me know if any of you have any problems.

If you need to change the location of your pin for any reason, please let me know.

When you now want to add a location, you will also be asked for a Key/Password. USE THE PASSWORD "DIYGK_mem". This will give you member status, and you will be able to add a marker. You will not be allowed to mess around with other markers though.

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
Cool, I'm glad you could work something out :thumbsup:

Thank you for your efforts, Paul!

No problem. Whoever moved all the pins is a real a$$. I should have checked the security options when I created the map, but who thinks of someone messing things up deliberately

I am going to let the other moderators know what the other passwords are, so if you have a problem with your location you can contact them as well.

Shalo

Reaction score
hi
m new at this and need help identifying my cart does anyone know what it is and what its worth it in my album and is also my profile pic any help would be appreciated
Thanks
shane