• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

DIYGK Grammar Champions

panchothedog

Reaction score
Denny, what you just posted ties in pretty good with post # 4 by Rat. Maybe if we could let " Natural Selection " thin the herd a little more often, there might be a better outcome a few generations from now.

Rat

Reaction score
Denny, what you just posted ties in pretty good with post # 4 by Rat. Maybe if we could let " Natural Selection " thin the herd a little more often, there might be a better outcome a few generations from now.
Worst part is I've been saying that for just over 2 decades; it's a strong belief, not at all an opinion.

I realized quite early that society as a whole is uncivilized in certain ways I want no part of.

Stupid people annoy me, but stupid people in large numbers are dangerous and scare the hell out of me *cough* out entire government and legal systems *cough-cough*

Master Hack

Reaction score
Surely you remember the invention of the language called Ebonics
Oh yeah, l remember that! It became a joke in short order as l recall.
Sadly teachers have little control over the crap they have to dish out.
i have friends in that job, all just putting in their time until retirement.
i fear for what kind of country my kids will be living in.
while l agree, with letting natural selection work, it ain’t gonna happen. Those are the ones easily swayed into voting for the party of freebies. So they will be protected. Thats why we have warning signs on the onvious. Stupidity multiplies like rabbits. The spiral will continue.

Last edited:

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I came to the conclusion years ago that “people aren’t as smart as we think we are”. In many ways we are dumber than animals.

Rat

Reaction score
You need some Privacy?
I was wondering when someone was going to run with that 🤣
It was intentionally phrased that way as an open ended joke, but in all seriousness I can wiggle my way into some pretty tight places to get work done that others simply don't fit.

Rat

Reaction score
I came to the conclusion years ago that “people aren’t as smart as we think we are”. In many ways we are dumber than animals.
Animals don't coddle inferior members of their species either. Yes many will protect and care for an injured member of their family unit but trouble makers, deformed, or mentally unfit... left for dead.

Master Hack

Reaction score
i vote @Master Hack takes the bad grammar prize
My grammer dat bad? You don't like my contest? Why? Just fun'n games!
yer torked off cuz yer a contestant, and yer not winnin?
l know i might not be the sharpest bulb in da bucket, but the bucket is half full of BSl
So maybe the bucket is just a medaphore of BS synonynms, yet to be discovered.
And thank you for the nomination!

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
We are raising kids and these kids see all this money and they want that.. So they start clicking fortnite and make that money.

Now tell that kid to get off the computer and go work hard labor for a $600 paycheck a week.

People struggle and are angry that they work hard labor and don’t make almost a mill a month.

I’m just saying kids get pissed when they have to break there back for 90 times less then people who don’t..

If I got drafted I’d gather as many secrets as I could against my squad and hand those secrets to the enemy.

Sorry pal we’re kids and do things different because we have the internet.. Making insane amounts of money doesn’t require physical labor anymore and that makes the last generation unhappy.

20 some years left that’s it.. ninja made 50x’s what we make in our lives in one month..

Grammar means nothing it’s the analytics that pay
7B05241A-5F07-4C9A-AF72-C70A90676227.png

Last edited:

Master Hack

Reaction score
was wondering when someone was going to run with that 🤣
It was intentionally phrased that way as an open ended joke
Capt. obvious (****, l hope):oops:
I can wiggle my way into some pretty tight places to get work done that others simply don't fit.
So yer 38 inches tall and 56lbs with 5 arms with octopus sucker things on the fingers?

l got one for ya! Its one of dem fugget bolts!
fugget, dat one ain't gettin no bolt! Can't even get a pic of it.

Last edited:

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
We are raising kids and these kids see all this money and they want that.. So they start clicking fortnite and make that money.

Now tell that kid to get off the computer and go work hard labor for a $600 paycheck a week.

People struggle and are angry that they work hard labor and don’t make almost a mill a month.

I’m just saying kids get pissed when they have to break there back for 90 times less then people who don’t..

If I got drafted I’d gather as many secrets as I could against my squad and hand those secrets to the enemy.

Sorry pal we’re kids and do things different because we have the internet.. Making insane amounts of money doesn’t require physical labor anymore and that makes the last generation unhappy.

20 some years left that’s it.. ninja made 50x’s what we make in our lives in one month..

Grammar means nothing it’s the analytics that pay
View attachment 147915
And you’d be the first one fragged or accidentally get a bullet to the back of the head. Why would you want to be a traitor?

Rat

Reaction score

It's not even just that.

It's also greedy corporations that abuse employment law loopholes by hiring as few full-time employees as possible, and enough part timers that they don't have an obligation to give much in hours, no benefits, and they are expendable.

There are loopholes in the "Now hiring" where they can hire even fewer people as long as they are actively taking applications.

So wanting to be paid what one is worth isn't the biggest issue. Greed compounded by inflation IS

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
And you’d be the first one fragged or accidentally get a bullet to the back of the head. Why would you want to be a traitor?
I’m walking my chihuahua in a nicer part of the farming town having barbecues and genuinely enjoying the night air.

Why would I want to leave to go to a trench/3rd world country to deal with killing or getting killed??

It’s the same mentality kids have why work a hard job for little money. You do understand a labor job won’t help us buy are family lambos and new houses like the analytics will. Grammar means nothing grammarly can fix that easy.

It’s well known very very very money rich fortnite players use grammerly when talking to potential clients about entering there game contests.

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
We's getting side tracked. Lets not tread into "that" territory. That could get ugly.
the thread was only meant to have a few chuckles.
Were not getting sidetracked though. Kids don’t need grammar or labor..

If you want a chuckle check out how much money Stephanie matto made the worlds nuts who buys jarred farts...

Now that I think about it jarred farts would be a good money laundering excuse.. Don’t most people money launder with like stamps and art?

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
It’s the same mentality kids have why work a hard job for little money. You do understand a labor job won’t help us buy are family lambos and new houses like the analytics will. Grammar means nothing grammarly can fix that easy.
I couldn't give a **** any less about a goddamn Lambo, I just want to pay all my bills, build my toys, and have a little left over here and there.

If you weren't aggressively targeting kids, its pretty easy to see that corporate greed is more to blame here. Who the hell want to work for someone that considers them disposable? Who the hell wants to bust their *** to barely make ends meet IF they meet at all?

We live in a time of financial and economic ruin where 60k annual doesn't go far enough to support a family of 2 adults and 2 teens. Ten years ago that was considered great pay, today it's nothing impressive yet still somehow intangibly better than most do these days

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
l
I couldn't give a **** any less about a goddamn Lambo, I just want to pay all my bills, build my toys, and have a little left over here and there.

If you weren't aggressively targeting kids, its pretty easy to see that corporate greed is more to blame here. Who the hell want to work for someone that considers them disposable? Who the hell wants to bust their *** to barely make ends meet IF they meet at all?

We live in a time of financial and economic ruin where 60k annual doesn't go far enough to support a family of 2 adults and 2 teens. Ten years ago that was considered great pay, today it's nothing impressive yet still somehow intangibly better than most do these days
My pops worked a factory 30+ years.. I luckily got in to work there also.

we were just two people who lived 5 minutes walk from work. Brought two good paychecks to the same small home each week and we had awesome money it was so much fun.

They factory was wasted and a ****hole

They cut everyone’s pension twice. Then one day we all got called to the main desk and got the news there shutting down and moving to Tennessee.

Rat

Reaction score
I am young enough to be considered a kid and I completely, fully, and absolutely disagree with that statement. I have found out that all play and no work is bad for the mind and if you work to the best of your ability, it can be very rewarding.
You are not in the majority if that is true