Diy tyrod4 Newbie

Griffin84ss

Reaction score
Hello, To All
My name is Chris Griffin from Corinth Ky and I've got an older model go-kart tyrod4 and I would like for information on it as I've had no luck in doing so on Google.
Thanks

snowjob

Reaction score
Yes, that is another Duropower kart. Very little information on the web about them. They were a Chinese import in the early 2000's with a small two stroke motor driving the rear left wheel (think chain saw type motor). You can see our two threads here:

Build Thread

Update Thread

We have gone way off the rails so it does not resemble the original kart much, but I am happy to provide any info I have. Good luck.

Griffin84ss

Reaction score
Yes, that is another Duropower kart. Very little information on the web about them. They were a Chinese import in the early 2000's with a small two stroke motor driving the rear left wheel (think chain saw type motor). You can see our two threads here:

Build Thread

Update Thread

We have gone way off the rails so it does not resemble the original kart much, but I am happy to provide any info I have. Good luck.
Thank you sir, I will probably be taking you up on the offer. Yes they are very little info about these. I will read your post and go from there. Thank you again Chris Griffin

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Do you know Brian and Stewie? Seriously, stick with us we will point you in a direction. It may not be a direction you want to go, but we will help you get there. 😁