Dingo frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevbo22

Reaction score
Just got a free dingo frame and in great shape. Anyone by any chance know what size length the rear axle was on these off the top of there head?

It also came with the original rims front and back. Also spindles, pretty good deal.

Attachments

• dingo frame.jpg
    dingo frame.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 11

nuclearcobra

Reaction score
The one that's in mine was 38'' and i just ordered a 1'' end to end axle from BMI Karts that's 36'' so I'll find out if its to short , I don't think it will be because it had the right side tire pretty far away from the frame with a lot of spacers , BMI had the best price $25 and i didn't want one that stepped down to 3/4'' on the ends , I wanted it like the one in the Carter Brothers kart i have. Also BMI was quite a bit cheaper on everything i got , rims , hubs , bearings , It was $145 vs. $210 where i almost ordered it this morning. Definitely worth looking around.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
I liked the stepped ones, work great eith the stepped hubs, don't have to worry about stuff moving too much.

nuclearcobra

Reaction score
The tires are 18x9.50-8 and have good clearance with the 36'' axle, I wanted it as heavy duty as possible so i didn't use the stepped axle. Maybe doesn't make any difference but i figured the bigger the better.
Dingo Axle 001 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
Dingo Axle 002 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
Dingo Axle 007 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
Dingo Axle 008 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
Dingo Axle 009 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Its the rim we bent wailing on it so i wanted the rim style like my Carter kart has that uses a flange and four studs.
Dingo Kart Rim 019 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
Dingo Axle 001 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr
Dingo Axle 010 by Nuclearcobra, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.