Dingo 285 off CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axx3d

Reaction score
I was heading south to visit some buddies over the weekend. I decided to peek at CL to see if there were any karts id find of interest..

Picked up this Dingo 285 with the 5 hp BnS. Runs,drive.. just need the band for the brakes..

Went through the whole thing this afternoon. Needed some new bolts/nylock nuts tightened etc.. Cleaned the TC and put in fresh gas,plug,oil and a air filter. 2nd pull on choke she fired. Let it warm up and off we went. Fun little kart..

Sure can tell the difference in weight etc between the comet 30 and 40. The 30 felt very light duty after Ive been messing with 40's..

Seems fairly complete from what I can tell..

mckutzy

Reaction score
Cool ride, looks in pretty good shape.

OH..... snap...

Love the sig line......
Oh man that just cracks me up........

Axx3d

Reaction score
Thansk guys!!

It's been fun getting into karts again. I had a couple 30 years ago but they weren't the same machines nor did i have the pockets or skills to keep them running.

This site site helps a lot too, ive picked up a ton of knowledge just browsing the forums and old posts..

Fabroman - I didn't pay much, the guy who I bought it from said it ran and drove when he put it away, but it didn't start when i went to look at it.. Thats a sure fire way to knock off some cash from asking price ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.