dike 2 stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmytim

Reaction score
Many moons ago I bought this retired racing go kart that had a 2 stroke motor on it. The man i bought it from said it was called a "dike" and it was from over seas. This go kart was scary fast and it was very loud and sounded like a real big chain saw. I sold the frame and the motor was lost in a move and i would love to have it back..I have looked online for this brand but never have had luck. Does any of my kart bros know of this brand?

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
bet you had fun searching "Dike go kart", could it have been a custom job? It may have been an old racer that used a mculloch engine (very pricy), in that case another one would be very expensive, the engines alone are 500-1000 on ebay.

timmytim

Reaction score
bet you had fun searching "Dike go kart", could it have been a custom job? It may have been an old racer that used a mculloch engine (very pricy), in that case another one would be very expensive, the engines alone are 500-1000 on ebay.
yea lol.. it did have 2 motors on the kart b4 i bought it but one blew up he said. I will look into the mculloch's and see if they look like the one i had..thanks

timmytim

Reaction score

dude i looked up the mculloch engines and infact what i had was a mculloch mac5 i dont know why he called it a dike.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Wow, how much did you pay for it? you had a treasure there, a twin engined mculloch race kart is worth some big bucks.

timmytim

Reaction score
I traded a bmx bike with white mag wheels for it. The dude was tired of it cause u had to manually roll up the rope to start it..It was mostly a red color too

timmytim

Reaction score
it was just a even trade for my bmx bike with white skyway maggs. he was tired of fooling with it cause u had to manually roll up the cord and it was hard to start but boy when it finally fired off everybody in the neighborhood knew it

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Good deal!! Wow man, sucks you lost the engine, you coul have gotten well over $500 for it depending on shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.