Master Hack
Well-known member
Where in the PNW do you call home?
Portland / Clackamas coWhere in the PNW do you call home?
Yep mostly flat dry lake bedI like your build. If you are planning to use it strictly off road ( like in the desert ) I hope that you are very young, and can withstand a lot of pain. Driving fast off road in a kart with no suspension quickly becomes a torture chamber. Hope you have some smooth areas to run on.
Haha yeah. I used to build art cars for burning man in my previous life. So don’t give me any ideas! Lmao. Was thinking mapped projector and a smoke machine to boot. Maybe a 3w laser cannon. Sky’s the limitJust add all the lights you can, dude. Get the Fast and Furious underglow kit, put the LEDs underneath so you’re floating…
View attachment 164764
Perhaps you should research the amp draw of all those lights vs charging capacity?
I see a pull starter, so no battery, no charging circuit?
Haven’t installed the battery circuit yet; which includes a small 35ah rechargeable mower batt. I am familiar with wiring electrical, so I’m not concerned about amperage draw. I’m more or less looking for legit retro stylings that are modernized. Example would be 2A from a modern lamp. I see a lot that are 25w but with 450 lumens so more for show then function. With the exception of the high beam panel, all others considered low voltage.