• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Definitely see some crazy stuff on classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott_shot

Reaction score
just imagine his concept i his head..... Ok so weld a quad minus the front to a shady frame and all will be good right, I mean i does have front and rear shocks

Lmao Improvisation at its best, i do admire his ambition but hes a bit sick for trying to pan it off to someone else lol

machinist@large

Reaction score
just imagine his concept i his head..... Ok so weld a quad minus the front to a shady frame and all will be good right, I mean i does have front and rear shocks

Lmao Improvisation at its best, i do admire his ambition but hes a bit sick for trying to pan it off to someone else lol

:smiley_omg::ack2:
It's even scarier that that, Scott; the original donor was a street bike, not a quad. It makes you wonder just how shady the rear conversion is as well????:oops::ack2:

jamyers

Reaction score
I think those are shoulder straps?

There's going to be some 'interesting' bump-steer going on there as well.

machinist@large

Reaction score
You Tube Darwin Award Nomination

Looking at that "Thing" again at the highest res' I can get from the ad, I'm thinking the whole reason the builder is trying to swap/trade for something that runs is because he actually tried to drive the !*@? thing and it scared the :censored: out of him.:surrender:

The true'ly sad thing is, some unsuspecting soul will probably be suckered into taking it of his hands, with dire consequences......:(:confused:

DaiSan76

Reaction score
I think it's a mock up for a joke. His location is "Far far away" and the map shows the middle of the ocean off West of Africa.

Look at the chain, it's not even going into the section of the transmission where the drive sprocket is.

machinist@large

Reaction score
I think it's a mock up for a joke. His location is "Far far away" and the map shows the middle of the ocean off West of Africa.

Look at the chain, it's not even going into the section of the transmission where the drive sprocket is.

:surrender: I really hope you're right; the world would probably be a little safer. The part that worries me is that it might just be for real......:ack2: Pat

DaiSan76

Reaction score
I'm not entirely convinced that it isn't photoshopped. If you look at the top of the chain, it just vanishes when it goes behind the frame. Where did the rest of it go I wonder quietly to myself?

Attachments

• chain.JPG
    chain.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 8

machinist@large

Reaction score
I'm not entirely convinced that it isn't photoshopped. If you look at the top of the chain, it just vanishes when it goes behind the frame. Where did the rest of it go I wonder quietly to myself?

You have a higher res screen than I do; I can't tell from the original add. The way you've blown it up, I'm thinking you're right.
Thanks man!! Pat.:cheers2:

jamyers

Reaction score

I dunno...I've taken pics myself where chains, links, etc seem to disappear heading into shadow, etc...

If it's photochopped, they went to enough effort to put in that snazzy pulley-n-cable for the shifter...

exenos

Project Nut
Reaction score
It's not that uncommon for people to not put their addresses on kijiji. You get a decent of ads that just say "in a town" "home" ect. Kinda annoying.

Oh, and here's the ad in case it gets removed.

Code:
Trade for quad or dirt bike buggy needs little to finish but moves n starts

This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

Attachments

• $T2eC16N,!y8E9s2fil!hBRYcW6GBNQ~~48_20.JPG
    $T2eC16N,!y8E9s2fil!hBRYcW6GBNQ~~48_20.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 9
  • $T2eC16VHJGkE9no8h,fCBRYcWzb5cQ~~48_20.JPG
    $T2eC16VHJGkE9no8h,fCBRYcWzb5cQ~~48_20.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.