Dead Axle 11hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

New member
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
heres a few cell pics of my dead axle kart. I bought it for $50 w/o an engine, just the frame, wheels/tires/sprocket/brakes.

this kart was a manco indy kart with a BP indy body on it and had slicks all around. I put 13" tires in the back to raise it for more off road/yard duty, the front in the pics has old lawn mower tires/wheels rite now but i will get a set of 13" soon.

I had it going a few weeks ago with an old 5hp briggs but it wasnt cutting it, i found out HF was having a closeout sale on the clones and i got the last 11hp they had. i was wanting the 13hp but they were sold out.

I made an engine plate, and got it all mounted the other day.
it has a 10t noram 1600 clutch and 60t rear sprocket. Top speed is 30mph on my GPS, gov. is bypassed. I will probably gear it a little more now that i know it will pull me so well/easily im 6'1" 250lbs and it will spin a little on pavement, if i hang a left i can smoke the tire.

Ill have to get some better pics when i get time these are off my phone.
 

Attachments

  • 0514111924-00.jpg
    0514111924-00.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 0514111924-01.jpg
    0514111924-01.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 0514111925-00.jpg
    0514111925-00.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 0528111737-00.jpg
    0528111737-00.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 0528111738-00.jpg
    0528111738-00.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top