Dan from Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandaman52

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, not brand new to the site, but first time posting. Grew up in So Cal and was into karts at an early age...long time ago, lol! Raced a little at a track in Riverside called Adams. Had a few sprint karts, Dart, Margay, etc, and eventually bought an enduro. It was form a local kart shop in Redlands known as Wilm's Kart Shop. Only owned it for a 1 possibly and starting building full size cars back then. Sold the frame back to the same shop, and never saw it again. I'll try to post a few pictures of it here. Would love to know if anyone knows the whereabouts of it, or history behind it. I don remember some what I was told then, but no-one left to verify any of it. Any help would be great! Thanks, Dan
 

Attachments

  • dan1-a.jpg
    dan1-a.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 9
  • dan3-a.jpg
    dan3-a.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7
  • dan4-a.jpg
    dan4-a.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9
  • dan2-a.jpg
    dan2-a.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 8

Dandaman52

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Thanks, Wish I could find out something about it. I'm pretty sure it was Hartman built. I eventually ran twin 91A's on it, but because of where I lived in SoCal I never took it to a track. I lived in a rural canyon area so when I got a itch to go fast I just fired it up and away I went. Got stopped by the police once and they said they wouldn't take me in if they could drive it. I said hop in! They chuckled and told me I better head home. That's kind of the way it was where I lived.
Any suggestions on where to look for information on it would be appreciated. I posted it on the Vintage Kart Forum with not any success. Trying to get Lost Enduros to get it on their site but they seem to be having some technical difficulties. Kind of at a loss for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top