Custom Built Bad Dog Mini Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

amcjavelin

amcjavelin
Reaction score
built this back in the late spring thought i was going to use but never did, looking to sell soon as possible it has 16hp engine true comet clutches 44c drive and a 40 driven frame has been reinforced, have $1865 invested so please make me a reasonable offer some where around a $1000please.

Attachments

• bike complete 001.jpg
    bike complete 001.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 38
  • bike complete 002.jpg
    bike complete 002.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 30
  • bike complete 003.jpg
    bike complete 003.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 23
  • bike complete 004.jpg
    bike complete 004.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 28

amcjavelin

amcjavelin
Reaction score
well to answer everyone it has 10 tooth 60 tooth rear sprocket top speed at the moment is right around 40 mph when i built the bike i really wanted lower gearing to crawl over hills but i was told with the horse power at hand there would be no prob of climbing and i weigh 380lbs to give and idea of torque when i was putting at 10mph i could nail the throttle and the front tire would come up 6" easily and yes i have bunches of pics but there is some things were trial and error that i did'nt get so the bike really needs a top engine brace due to when it idles for smoother take off, the fenders are sheet metal not sure of thickness go to youtube type in travelinjavelin and you can see this i have issues on rear axle too but has new bearings in it now and just needs the drive chain back on

T-man

Reaction score
wow those are some great finds with those detectors on you channel. I did that once and it was very fun. I didnt have one of those hight dollar units though. I think that one I was useing was from radio shak.

amcjavelin

amcjavelin
Reaction score
Hey thanks T-man discrimination and knowing the tone of ferous and non ferous will save you alot of work the biggest evil in this hobby is tin foil and aluminum + pull tabs and by the way thanks for watching

Status
Not open for further replies.