• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric492

Reaction score
ok i have something kinda creepy for you guys but you'll have to work with me. you might think im crazy after this but oh well i dont really believe it anyway it just makes you think what if.

Anyone down?

Eric492

Reaction score
ok dude do you believe in things you cant see like vampires or werewolves?

Eric492

Reaction score
some theory on how these creature exist in people today. basically saying that these people were these creatures in there past life and that some of there traits still show through.

for example have you ever notice how some people look like dogs or vampires?

newrider3

Reaction score

bajagokart

Reaction score
some theory on how these creature exist in people today. basically saying that these people were these creatures in there past life and that some of there traits still show through.

for example have you ever notice how some people look like dogs or vampires?

how much crack have you been doing lately? lol

Eric492

Reaction score
no just taking mythology in college haha and id love to see a vampire on a kart lmao

Eric492

Reaction score
how many of u believe in werewolves (lycans) not lycanthorpe and vampires?

have you ever noticed that certain people look like vampires or some have wolf like traits?

now what if i told u that god had more then one son actually had 3 sons john, micheal and jesus.

what if i told u werewolves and vampires actually did exist and that they were reborn into certain humans?

what if i told you there was a war coming and that werewolves and vampires were soldiers created by god?

raw strength and fury sent by god not saying angels couldnt cut it but fighting fire with fire...

what would u think or say?

i typed out the intro of the book

Eric492

Reaction score
i do not doubt you would its just that i read this ish and its had me thinking ever sense what if? lmao thats fine dude im just way too open minded...

Status
Not open for further replies.