• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

crazy news years fireworks manila Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Yeah....we just use guns in my neighborhood, they don't get real flashy looking, but they make a lot of noise....and the neighbors are too afraid to call the cops!

J_Walker

Reaction score
A bit overkill... RIP to anyone who had to be UP the next morning. they where banging here until 1AM I was about to go outside and make my own bangs towards the bangers...

I would also like to add. celebrating the new years is dumb.. why exactly? Were we expecting the earth to explode or something? we have a few more billion years to go before that happens...

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
:iagree:
I fully agree. It is just another Day. It is just an excuse for young people to get drunk, and Morons to randomly shoot guns into the air. The only good thing about it is if you have a 9 to 5 job you usually get a day off.
But what the helk is there to Celebrate? It is just dumb.

bighead

Reaction score
They celebrate for its the new year. Now shooting guns off inside city limits is overkill. If you want to celebrate then celebrate. If not then don't.

Watching the above new years is on my bucket list.

Nobody will be happy with everything. Just like how some people hate kart riders riding up and down the street.

Happy new years.

J_Walker

Reaction score
They celebrate for its the new year. Now shooting guns off inside city limits is overkill. If you want to celebrate then celebrate. If not then don't.

Watching the above new years is on my bucket list.

Nobody will be happy with everything. Just like how some people hate kart riders riding up and down the street.

Happy new years.

they really hate kart riders riding up and down the the streets in city limts shooting off guns with fireworks strapped to the rear end playing ice cream truck music at 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.