• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

crazy go cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
The first song is gay and epic at the same time.

Before everyone i know talked me out of it, i was gonna toss a 750 3 cyl sled engine in my kart, 140hp stock.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Yea i've seen that vid, it looks sick, but the engine i have needs rings which would be a lot, but the stator kind of melted while i was trying to get the flywheel off (oops) so its a lost cause at this point (rings for a polaris storm are 15-20 a piece, at 2 per cyl...

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
**** dude, what'd you do to it...? i'll think about it

Nothing, the guy before me seized it (oil injector pump hose broke and one cylinder got stuck). Its going to need rings, crank bearings, and a new stator or flywheel or both. The primary clutch has 2 cracks in it, so thats shot, secondary is fine. Carbs are decent but one is a little rusty inside, all three have no choke plungers. It needs the pulley and basket assembly for the pull starter/water pump. needs water pump belt... all hoses and radiators, i'm sure theres more. Its all in pieces.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
lol its in pieces? lol i'll look for a motor on ebay or something thanks for the offer tho.

How do you think i knew what it needed...and why do you think i only wanted 150 for it... the 150 is pretty much for the carbs, reeds, and secondary clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.