qtband
Well-known member
I picked this up for $75 this morning....don't hate me!
I did a quick Google search and can't really find anything about it. It looks like it says Coyote on it. Here's what it has. An 8hp Tecumseh with a Comet 40 in real good shape. Starts second pull. The belt is worn out but works. The brakes need adjustment. Someone welded some angle iron on the front to beef it up. It looks like the front spindle was bent at one time?? The seat bottom is bad. So far, that's it. Anyone know what this is?
I did a quick Google search and can't really find anything about it. It looks like it says Coyote on it. Here's what it has. An 8hp Tecumseh with a Comet 40 in real good shape. Starts second pull. The belt is worn out but works. The brakes need adjustment. Someone welded some angle iron on the front to beef it up. It looks like the front spindle was bent at one time?? The seat bottom is bad. So far, that's it. Anyone know what this is?