BirdFanatic
New member
i could not help but laugh at this ad .I never knew a clutch adds 7-10 hp lol .
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/5010819509.html
From Ad on Cl :
Hey craigslist I have a nice go kart has a 6.5hp motor and has slit if upgrades
Race clutch (adds 7-10hp)
Stinger exhaust (adds 7hp)
Roll cage
Side mirrors Diamond plate cover
Jegs race seat
4 point harness
Front tires 100%
Rear tires 80%
Very nice go kart very fast
$550 Price is negotiable (but not to much)
So call/text if interested
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/5010819509.html
From Ad on Cl :
Hey craigslist I have a nice go kart has a 6.5hp motor and has slit if upgrades
Race clutch (adds 7-10hp)
Stinger exhaust (adds 7hp)
Roll cage
Side mirrors Diamond plate cover
Jegs race seat
4 point harness
Front tires 100%
Rear tires 80%
Very nice go kart very fast
$550 Price is negotiable (but not to much)
So call/text if interested
