j.concepcion54321
Rebuilding KTM, Need Kart
Hey guys heres my new go kart. I paid 80 bucks for it so im thinking it was a good deal. Its a concession kart with a 5.5 honda clone engine and dual disk brakes. its really heavy bput the previous ownher said it goes around 25 mph. I have pics of the kart attached.
Edit: When i went to go take a video of the engine running it got stuck
and npw it wont turn over!!
i have no idea what was wrong with it. I pulled the starter off in the second video to see if i could find out what my problem was but still no luck. I had it running yesterday, the day before, and even today about an hour ago. I am clueless on what to do as of now
.
HELP!!!!!!!
http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/theconcept9596/?action=view¤t=NewGoKart2.mp4
http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/theconcept9596/?action=view¤t=NewKart1.mp4
the pictures of the kart are posted here
http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/theconcept9596/
Edit: When i went to go take a video of the engine running it got stuck
and npw it wont turn over!!
i have no idea what was wrong with it. I pulled the starter off in the second video to see if i could find out what my problem was but still no luck. I had it running yesterday, the day before, and even today about an hour ago. I am clueless on what to do as of now
.
HELP!!!!!!!http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/theconcept9596/?action=view¤t=NewGoKart2.mp4
http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/theconcept9596/?action=view¤t=NewKart1.mp4
the pictures of the kart are posted here
http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb429/theconcept9596/